Shilparamam: Grand Opening of “Nrityaarchana”– A Fest of Indian Classical Dance fair today
Shilparamam in Association with Sanchalana School of Dance Jointly present a Two Day Dance Festival “Nrityaarchana” on 12th, 13th May 2018 at Shilparamam Amphitheatre. The programme was inaugurated by lighting the lamp by the Famous social worker Smt. Satyavathi.
Famous Kuchipudi Guru Smt. Padma Kalyan facilitated all the Participants of the Programs.
The following items are performed in Today’s Program @ 12th May 2018
- Bharatnatyam Performance by Dr. K. Gowthami Ravi Chandra & Students
- Kathak Performance by Sri Sanjay Joshi & Students
- Kuchipudi Performance by Kiranmai & students.
Gowthami’s Nrityalaya( Temple of Bharatanatyam), Tarnaka, Hyderabad.
Guru Name: Dr K.Gowthami Ravichandra
2. A. Sanjukta
3. D. Medha
List of Items
1. Vinayaka stuthi
2. Vasanta Jatiswaram
3. Yemaya ladira ( Huseni swarajati)
Kathak Program: GURU sri Sanjay kumar joshi
Students: shilpa Chakraverty ,Mohan reddy, Anushka Arvind , Tripta gharai , Denebola Biswas , Swastika Chakravarty . manager Madhuri joshi.
Items :1) Guru Vandana followed by Thaat , Tukada, Chakradhar Tukda, and Gat Nikas.
Kuchipudi performance: Dr. Kiranmai, Sanchalana School of Dance
Jaya sai saraswathi
List of items:
1. Ammaanandhadayini – padavarnam
Composed by Padma Vibhushan Dr.Mangalampalli Balamurali krishna in Gambhira nata ragam ,adi talam.
2. Javali – valaji ragam, adi talam.
3. Keerthana – narration of Ramayan by Yashoda to lord krishna.